Experience the 2017 Miss America Competition like a true VIP!
The Centennial Club provides premiere access to its members attending the 2017 Miss America Competition events, taking place September 6th – September 11th, 2016. This exclusive membership opportunity is limited so join today!
Centennial Club membership includes:
- Six (6) premium runway box seats to the Miss America Competition.
- Enjoy private cocktail receptions overlooking the beautiful Miss America stage at Boardwalk Hall prior to all three preliminary evenings and the final night of competition.
- Get the best seats on the Boardwalk for you and five guests to enjoy the annual Miss America “Show Us Your Shoes” parade.
- Centennial Club members receive a private backstage tour followed by the “Miss America Experience” of walking the runway with Miss America 2016 Betty Cantrell and enjoy an on-stage photo opportunity with ABC’s Chris Harrison.
- Be among the first to meet and have your group photo taken with the newly-crowned Miss America. After your photo, celebrate the end of a spectacular week with two (2) VIP & four (4) General Admission tickets to the official Miss America After Party.
- Additional gifts and mementos for Centennial Club members include a copy of the 2017 Miss America Competition Magazine, autographed by Miss America 2016 Betty Cantrell.
The Centennial Club is the perfect way to entertain your state delegations, corporate clients, VIPs, and sponsors. We invite you to join us for a week filled with exciting events and “members-only” access for the experience of a lifetime!
For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 609-344-1800.
About The Miss America Organization
The Miss America Organization, a 501(c)4 non-profit organization, is the nation’s leading advocate for women’s education and the largest provider of scholarship assistance to young women in the United States, awarding millions of dollars annually. The Miss America Organization is comprised of 52 licensed organizations, including all 50 states, Washington, D.C., and Puerto Rico. Miss America contestants contribute tens of thousands of community service hours annually and have raised over $14 million for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals and Miss America scholarships since 2007.
Don’t forget to get social!
Follow us on Twitter: @MissAmerica & @ MissAmericaOrg
Instagram: @MissAmericaOrg and