House of Marley introduces phenomenal new additions to its first-in-class family of sustainable audio and lifestyle products designed and crafted for superior sound.
Leading the charge in 2016 is Stir it Up, a classically-designed turntable and category first for HoM. The turntable is simple in form and rich in materials with natural bamboo details and a built-in pre-amp to sync with your favorite Marley speakers. Following suit are NESTA, a new set of in-ear headphones with polished Zirconia ceramic casings and 6mm drivers, and Riddim BT and Little Get Together, which boast slim and sleek designs, extra portability and bold acoustics with longer playtimes. The VOYAGE BT in-ear headphone are also a new HoM audio accessory made for versatile movement with ear loops designed for active individuals with comfort, secure fit and Bluetooth convenience. In addition to these and other exciting debuts, HoM is integrating the latest in streaming technology, the Qualcomm® AllPlay™ smart media platform, into its line of home audio systems, allowing syncing with a vast array of other audio players so you can enjoy all your tunes in every room of the house. This upgrade brings the One Foundation, Get Together, and Get Up, Stand Up into the Qualcomm AllPlay ecosystem.
“We could not be more excited to roll out the most advanced and beautifully designed members of our audio line to date,” said Sam Vanderveer, senior vice president and general manager of House of Marley. “Our products are an extension of a creative, adventurous lifestyle, and we love to lead the way in that lifestyle by surprising our customers and bringing them products like they never imagined before.”
House of Marley remains dedicated to creating superior quality products in a way that is environmentally sustainable, finding new proprietary solutions to manufacturing impeccable quality products with mindfully sourced materials, such as FSC certified natural woods, recyclable metals and its new REGRIND™ recycled synthetic material that is featured in the Rebel BT and other products debuting in 2016.
Additionally, HoM will also unveil new price points, colors and styles for many of its existing products along with the new products making their debut listed below:
- Stir It Up classic turntable: (MSRP$199.99) A classically-designed turntable and category first for House of Marley. The Stir It Up turntable is simple in form and rich in materials with natural bamboo details and a built-in pre-amp to sync with your favorite Marley speakers.
- Nesta ceramic in-ear headphones: (MSRP $49.99) New state-of-the-art in-ear headphones designed for an ergonomic and comfortable fit. The zirconia ceramic housing and stainless steel trim create a jeweled aesthetic. Acoustically balanced with 6mm dynamic drivers that offer plenty of bass, there’s also a convenient inline mic with a 3-button controller for premium sound control.
- Voyage BT in-ear headphones: (MSRP $99.99) Activate your sound with these amazingly versatile sweat-proof wireless in-ear headphones. Perfect for an active lifestyle, the Voyage BT features a flexible loop for a comfortable and secure fit. Adjustable cord length with microphone and 3-button controller. Sustainably crafted with wearability and design with an active lifestyle in mind. Your sound can keep stride with you.
- Rise on-ear headphones: (MSRP $99.99) A headphone with iconic style, paying homage to the brand’s roots with a modern touch. Featuring a 50mm dynamic driver housed within ear cushions sustainably designed for comfort, the new RISE headphones are an instant lifestyle essential and the ideal audio companion. Lift up, tune up, rise up.
- Buffalo Soldier BT on-ear headphones: (MSRP $149.99) Modern and sustainably designed with FSC Certified Wood, the new Buffalo Soldier on-ear headphones are powered with 40mm dynamic drivers. Our new wireless headphone continues to demonstrate our commitment to delivering sustainable products that are soulfully designed and engineered to perform.
- Little Get Together BT speaker: (MSRP $149.99) Refresh of the signature House of Marley audio staple: the Get Together. Like its big brother… more sound, but in a smaller, more portable form.
- Riddim BT speaker: (MSRP $129.99) Our new ultra-portable Bluetooth speaker with stage-worthy stance and sleek style. The Riddim BT houses 1.5” drivers and dual passive radiators paired with a tuned DSP that rocks the competition. Easy to take on the go whenever and wherever you are with the removable leather strap.
- Bag of Riddim 2 portable Bluetooth speaker: ($249.99) Portable packaging and ultra premium quality make BAG OF RIDDIM 2 a music lover’s envy. An integrated auxiliary input lets you connect hundreds of other devices, while a built-in USB port is included for easy charging. This singular audio system also includes an integrated Rewind fabric traveling bag crafted from organic cotton, hemp and RPET. Unrivaled sound and the convenience of Bluetooth make this system the perfect companion for an outing with friends or lounging around the house.
About House of Marley
The House of Marley audio line is engineered to deliver the Marley “Signature Sound,” fusing high-grade form and function with individual style and core values. Marley over-ear, on-ear and in-ear headphones and audio systems reproduce your favorite music with smooth, powerful bass, stunningly precise mids and an energized high-end. Built on a rock solid foundation of first-in-class performance, the Marley designs are systems for you to enjoy your music, your lyrics and your soundtrack in a unique and highly personalized way.
Deeply rooted in Bob Marley’s vision of consciousness, upliftment and change, House of Marley adheres to those same principles while crafting a sustainable and sonically superior lifestyle brand. Engineered above all for good living and shared experiences, House of Marley headphones, sound systems, military-inspired bags and watches are premium, one-of-a-kind pieces that engage with and celebrate consumers in an intimate, meaningful and authentic light. Philanthropically committed, the line donates proceeds of its annual profits to 1Love (www.1Love.org), a global movement dedicated to advancing Bob Marley’s message to a new generation of cause-minded agents for growth and transformation.
House of Marley products are sold in markets worldwide, including North America, South America, Europe, Asia, South East Asia, Australia, the Middle East and the Caribbean.
Learn more at http://www.houseofmarley.com and 1Love.org.
Join us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/thehouseofmarley, Instagram @HouseofMarley #LiveMarley and follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/houseofmarley. Visit the Marley Family’s primary website at www.BobMarley.com and join the Official Bob Marley Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/bobmarley.
About Qualcomm® AllPlay™
Qualcomm AllPlay is a product of Qualcomm Connected Experiences, Inc. Qualcomm is a trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated, registered in the United States and other countries. AllPlay is a trademark of Qualcomm Connected Experiences, Inc.