HYPER Introduces BOBOVR Z4 Smartphone Virtual Reality Headet
Best Featured Google Cardboard Virtual Reality Headset with Built-in 3D Surround Sound Headphones and Unparalleled 120º FOV at only $49.9
Tuesday, March 15, 2016 FREMONT, CALIFORNIA: Sanho Corporation – best known for the HYPER line of mobile accessories – today announce the availability of BOBOVR Z4 Smartphone Virtual Reality Headset.
BOBOVR Z4 is the first Google Cardboard based smartphone virtual reality headset that features integrated 3D surround sound headphones and immersive 120º field of view. It will work with any 4-6″ iPhone, Android or Windows smartphone together with a Google Cardboard compatible app or any app that displays 2 screen, stereoscopic content.
“BOBOVR Z4 allows the wearer to immediately dive into the most immersive virtual reality world with total sight and sound experience, just by slipping on the headset. No need to deal with tiny built-in smartphone speakers or separate cumbersome wired/wireless headphones that degrades the overall VR experience. BOBOVR Z4 is the total package that delivers the ultimate VR experience” says Daniel Chin, founder and CEO of HYPER.
Features at a glance
- Google Cardboard compatible smartphone virtual reality headset
- Works with any 4-6″ iPhone, Android or Windows smartphone
- Works with any Google Cardboard compatible or sterepscopic app
- Unparalleled immersive 120º field of view at 35mm focal distance
- Built-in 3D surround sound headphones
- 40mm diaphragm which delivers clear treble and explosive bass
- Low 32ohm impedance to allow smartphone to reach high audio volume without distortion or need of a separate audio amplifier
- Semi transparent front cover to support augmented reality AR applications
- IPD (inter pupillary distance) adjustment
- Focus adjustment to cater to 0º~800º myopia and 0º~400º hyperopia
- Audio volume adjustment, play/pause media, answer phone calls directly from the VR headset
- Mechanical Google Cardboard trigger button
- Leather lined face padding that is comfortable and blocks out external light
- Ventilation around smartphone and face to prevent smartphone from overheating and lenses from fogging up
- Only 410g with head straps to provide even weight distribution around the head, allowing prolong wear with minimal fatigue
Pricing and availability
BOBOVR Z4 will begin shipping in late March 2016.
MSRP of the BOBOVR Z4 will be $59.99
HYPER is currently accepting pre-orders at http://www.hypershop.com at a special price of $49.99
About Sanho Corporation
Sanho Corporation designs, manufactures and markets IT accessories with a focus on Apple accessories, portable power and storage. Sanho is committed to developing cutting edge products with a dedicated focus on performance, quality, value and service, with a sales and marketing office in the U.S. in Silicon Valley, California, a production facility near Shanghai, China, and R&D teams in both countries.
HYPER is an innovative line of mobile accessories – manufactured by Sanho Corporation – designed to increase functionality in every day life. Hyper products include:
- HyperJuice – Portable power products for Apple MacBook, iOS, Android and other mobile devices
- HyperDrive – Portable digital data storage products for Apple devices, digital cameras, and memory cards
- HyperLink – Apple Watch 316L Stainless Steel Link Bracelet Bands
- HyperShield – Cases and stylus pens for Apple devices
- HyperThin – World’s thinnest HDMI cables
For more information, please visit www.HyperShop.com